I love free events! There is nothing so much fun as free fun :) So the best way to have free fun is to plan it, to be aware of the free events and then plan to attend so that you can't go spend money elsewhere!
I also accept groupon fun as almost free fun :) Here are some of my ideas for this summer! Anyone want to come!?
- Today while Ian and I hang around Salt Lake before playing the Battle of the Bands at In The Venue tonight with Ahoy Captain we will be spending some time at the Living Traditions Festival put on by the Salt Lake City Arts Council. I hope they have African food!!! http://livingtraditionsfestival.com/information/whats-new
- Park City Gallery Stroll the first Friday of each month. Provo has one of these as well downtown. http://www.parkcitygalleryassociation.com/
- The Grassroots Shakespeare Company puts on hilarious performances of Shakespeare's greatest works. I always laugh so hard and the way they present it is accessible to all ages and all levels of Shapespeare love. For a very affordable price I will definitely be attending a few of their shows this summer! http://www.grassrootsshakespeare.com/
- My husband and I love music! The Twilight Concert Series in Pioneer Park Downtown SLC is an awesome opportunity to see great bands play at cheap prices! We are totally there all summer long! http://twilightconcertseries.com/
- More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment